Okay, I don't think unspectacularlessness is a word. I can't find it in my Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary, but I'm going to use it and hope the spelling police don't hunt me down and kill me.
Thanks to Violet Sky, who played "tag, you're it!" with me, I shall now list 6 unspectacular things about me, whether you wanted to know them or not. Make sure you take your anti-boring pills prior to reading, lest you fall asleep from the sheer unspectacular nature of this post.
1. I talk to myself, sometimes incessantly. I really get this way in private, especially when I am writing an article.
2. I hate strawberries. They are the most vile tasting things on the planet, and I just don't get the fascination about them that some people have.
3. I am very physically inflexible, the complete and total opposite of Bendy Girl. If I tried to sit in a lotus position, I would need to be taken to an orthopedist afterward.
4. I get obsessed with a particular style of music, performer, or group and play them incessantly until my ears bleed. (Well, not literally of course.)
5. I got over my fear of heights by learning to rappel from the Niagara Gorge back in the 80's. This led to rappelling off the dorms at SUNY Buffalo, where I was going to college at the time.
6. I have to constantly tilt my head so that my right ear is pointed more towards the person I am speaking to, at least when there is a lot of ambient noise around, as I am 65% deaf in my left ear. Of course, this means I won't see them, as I am blind in my right eye since birth from a congenital cataract.
So there it is. Let's see. I tag:
1. Bendy Girl = Because I have never done her before...I mean, well, you know what I mean.
2. Guyana Gal - To help her get back into the swing of blogging.
3. Bina - Just to prove to her that she does not suck as a blogger.
4. Ryan - So He will get off his ass and blog again.
5. Peter - Just because he is, well, Peter.
spring flowers - I am quite fond of this series of Wildflowers of Canada that came out in 1977 and try to collect as many as I can from my stamp dealer to use for Postcross...
4 days ago