Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Comedy About Bad Habits.


My friend Matt Ehlers' first feature film, "Smoking Laws," will have a series of screenings starting this Sunday here in Rochester. You can see the trailer here. So if you're around, come and catch it. I am helping him promote it, and...I am in the flick. You can also see me in the trailer, if you can guess who I am. ;-)

Matt's company, Eggwork Productions, can be reached here, where you can access his award winning short films that have been screened at the Sundance and Cannes film festivals.

6 comments:

VioletSky said...

Are you the one smoking???

Mr. Nighttime said...

VS-Nope! At least not in the trailer.

VioletSky said...

Ha! Didn't think so, but that will narrow it down.

Wait, what do mean "not in the trailer"??

Mr. Nighttime said...

I ask for cigarettes in the movie, but don't smoke them. I am in the trailer, but am not smoking in it.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely can't guess who you are, but I loved the movie concept and somehow tried, but failed to spot that special someone who was making a cameo appearance without looking too overtly visible ;-)

C. said...

I know which one you are. :)