Thanks to gemmak, I have been tagged.
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up
Quirks? Oh man, I can only list 6? Well, okay....
1. I will always make sure you walk on my right side, as that is the ear I actually hear out of. Well, I'm not totally deaf in the the other one, mind you, but just enough that you'll think I'm ignoring you.
2. When I talk to people, I make a very conscious effort never, and I mean never to use the phrase, "You know?" unless I am making an honest query about something. I hate it when people use that phrase over, and over and over.....you know? (Aw, crap!)
3. Spelling mistakes make me crazy, both when other people do it and I do it. Maybe that's why I am learning how to proofread. I also hate it when you point out something simple, such as "your" vs. "you're," and people poo-poo you about it. Learn proper grammar, goddammit!
4. I have a tendency to put something down, then 2 minutes later totally forget where it is. It's not dementia, but I'm convinced I'm part squirrel.
5. There is only one song in this world that can reduce me to tears, and no, I'm not telling you what it is.
6. My Bronx accent is far more pronounced when I am tired, or talking (tawkin) with my family on the phone. We won't even discuss what happens when I go home for a visit.
Ok, so, the 6 people I tag are:
1. Having my Cake
3. Somethng In the Water
spring flowers - I am quite fond of this series of Wildflowers of Canada that came out in 1977 and try to collect as many as I can from my stamp dealer to use for Postcross...
4 days ago